Is this even a thing people do anymore? haha
Anyway, today I’ll answer to 100 questions that no one ever asks (apparently)! wohoo
Let’s get right into it.
- Do you sleep with your closed doors open or closed?
Closed. Ok, I do sometimes forget and leave them open, but quite rarely.
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
I do, but they’re usually samples, not bottles.
- Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
- Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No, I haven’t.
- Do you like to use post-it notes?
I use them from time to time, but I wouldn’t say I like to use them. Nothing personal, post-it notes!
- Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Sometimes,yes, when I forget about them. But, generally, I use them.
- Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
A big bear, definitely.
- Do you have freckles?
- Do you always smile for pictures?
No, not always.
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
I actually don’t think I have one. I don’t really get bothered by things.
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
- Have you ever peed in the woods?
I feel like I have, when I was little.
- Have you ever pooped in the woods?
- Do you ever dance when there’s no music playing?
All the time!
- Do you chew on your pens and pencils?
- How many people have you slept with this week?
- What size is your bed?
Single bed size.
- What is your song of the week?
Of the week, hmm… Liar – Pygmalion. But that’s been my favourite since 2016, so I guess it isn’t a weekly favourite.
- Is it ok for guys to wear pink?
Of course. Why wouldn’t it be?
- Do you still watch cartoons?
I rarely watch television, but when I do, yeah, it’s cartoons. haha
- What is your least favourite movie?
I don’t think I have one. And even if I did have one, I don’t think I’d remember the name of it.
- Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I have no idea! Maybe in a forest, somewhere.
- What do you drink with dinner?
Water. I know, BORING!
- What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
- What is your favourite food?
- What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Hmm…I don’t know. There’s many. I might make a list one day!
- Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My dog, even though he’s not a person.
- Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
- Would you ever strip or post nude in a magazine?
- What was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Whoa. I don’t think I ever wrote a letter on paper, actually. Oh wait, no. I did, about 2 years ago, to my best friend, for her birthday.
- Can you change the oil on a car?
No, I can’t. Yet.
- Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
I don’t drive! 😀
- Ever ran out of gas?
Yes, on my imaginary car, all the time.
- What’s your favourite kind of sandwich?
Any, I don’t have a favourite.
- Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Cereal, I guess. (this blog post is so boring, I’m so sorry haha)
- What is your usual bed time?
- Are you lazy?
Yeah, extremely lazy. It’s pretty bad. I’m working on it.
- When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
We don’t celebrate Halloween in my country (sadly).
- What is your chinese astrological sign?
Lemme check… Snake!
- How many languages can you speak?
- Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No, I don’t.
- Which are better: Legos or Lincoln Logs?
- Are you stubborn?
I don’t know. It’s not me who you should ask.
- Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
I know neither of them.
- Ever watch soap operas?
I haven’t seen any, yet.
- Are you afraid of heights?
I don’t think so, no.
- Do you sing in the car?
I’ll definitely sing in my car, when I’ll have one.
- Do you sing in the shower?
- Do you dance in the car?
That I don’t know yet. I probably will, though.
- Ever used a gun?
Yes, but not a real gun.
- Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
- Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Yeah, but that’s what makes them funny.
- Is Christmas stressful?
No! It’s fun!
- Ever eat a pierogi?
- Favourite type of fruit pie?
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Flight attendant. And hacker. Yeah. haha
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Ever have a deja-vu feeling?
Quite often, actually.
- Do you take vitamin daily?
- Do you wear slippers?
- Do you wear a bath robe?
- What do you wear to bed?
- What was your first concert?
I haven’t been to one yet.
- Walmart, Target or Kmart?
I don’t know, I don’t have them in my country.
- Nike or Adidas?
- Cheetos or fritos?
Neither of them.
- Peanuts or sunflower seeds?
- Ever hear of the group “Tres bien”?
- Ever take dance lessons?
- Is there a profession you picture your spouse doing?
- Ever won a spelling bee?
- Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
- Own any record albums?
- Own a record player?
- Do you regularly burn incense?
Not regularly, sometimes.
- Ever been in love?
- Who would you like to see in a concert?
I’m not really the concert type. So no one.
- What was the last concert you saw?
Never been to one.
- Can you curl your tongue?
Yes. Can it be considered a talent? (jokes)
- Hot tea or cold tea?
- Tea or coffee?
- Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
- Can you swim well?
- Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
- Are you patient?
I see myself as a pretty patient person, yes.
- DJ or band at a wedding?
I have no idea, it depends on the couple’s preferences.
- Ever won a contest?
I think so, yeah.
- Have you ever had plastic surgery?
- Which are better: black or green olives?
Personally, I like the green ones.
- Can you knit or crochet?
- Best room for a fireplace?
- Do you want to get married?
- If married, how long have you been married?
I am not married.
- Do you have kids?
I am a kid.
- Do you want kids?
I have myself, thanks though.
- Who was you high school crush?
Didn’t have one. (booooring, I warned you)
- Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
- What is your favourite colour?
At the moment, red.
- Do you miss anyone right now?
- (This question was about tagging someone to do this next, but I have no one to tag, so if you see this, FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU AND HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO DO IT??, and I tag YOU to answer to these questions next.)