Today I decided that I would share with you the songs that I love listening to. 🎧
I know it might be a weird thing to share, but hey, maybe you’ll find some new songs that you like from my list!
(I’m also writing this post so that I can come back to it in the future to see how much my music taste changed. 🙂)
My current music taste is not focused on a particular genre. It ranges from classical music to k-pop. I’ve mentioned some of my favourite songs before (in monthly favourites) but since I no longer do favourites anymore, I thought I’d make this list!
So yeah, that being said, here we go! 🎶 (Note: All links open in a new tab.)
- Buxtehude – Passacaglia in D Minor, BuxWV 161 (organ); I came across this one thanks to BTS (K-Pop boy group). It’s been my favourite ever since. (The second link takes you to BTS’s video where I discovered the song! 😀)
- Bach – G Minor, by Luo Ni (piano); Thanks Piano Tiles 2! Long story short of how I came across this one: I was playing the game during break time at school, found this song, played it and thought “Wow, that sounds great!😮”. Now it’s my second favourite, haha.
‘Right. These are all the other songs from my playlists! I won’t be writing about these, as I don’t even remember how I came across most of them. Even so, I still like all of them a lot! I hope you’ll find something you like! 😆 (The ones marked with * are the ones I listen to the most.)
- Jamie xx – Girl
- Jamie xx – Gosh
- Mujuice – Gone Gone Gone
- nomi x Lapsey – Travelling*
- Hackman – Forgotten Notes*
- Lorn – Until There Is No End
- Augusta Treverorum – Wrong Century
- XXYYXX – Never Leave
- Liar – Pygmalion*
- A. G. Cook – Beautiful
- Gorgon City – Deep House Amsterdam Mixtape #081*
- Rina Sawayama – Cyber Stockholm Syndrome*
- Tame Impala – The Less I Know The Better*
- Tame Impala – Let It Happen*
- Gorillaz – Feel Good Inc.
As for K-Pop, I like BTS. I’m not going to add all of BTS‘s songs to the list (yes, I do like most of their songs, haha), because that would take a while. But I highly recommend checking them out 👍, you won’t regret it! However, I’d like to warn you, once you enter the K-Pop world, you can’t leave. It’s a great thing though, trust me! 😋
Well, that’s about it. Those are all the songs that I love at the moment. I really hope you’ll find some that you like. 🙂
What do you usually listen to? What are your favourite songs? 🎧🎶